Playmobil SCOOBY-DOO! 70713 Collectible Lifeguard Figure
· Fun for boys and girls: PLAYMOBIL SCOOBY-DOO! Collectible lifeguard figure including 1 Scooby-Doo figure to collect, swap and re-enact adventures
· 1 Scooby figure with movable head, lower jaw, legs and tail, 1 removable life jacket with whistle, 1 stand plate for Scooby and much more
· Playset for children ages 5+: Fits perfectly in children's hands due to age-appropriate size pieces, Easy to hold thanks to its rounded edges
· Everyday use: instructions for assembly (with parents), High quality and robust design, To clean the parts (not including stickers), place pieces under running water containing no chemical agents
· Contents: 1x PLAYMOBIL SCOOBY-DOO! Collectible Lifeguard Figure, 15-piece play figure set with instructions: 1 Scooby-Doo, 14 accessories, Material: plastic, can be set up individually, Weight: 25 g, 70713
Be on watch for potential beach rescue with SCOOBY-DOO. Collectible Lifeguard Figure. With burger in hand, Scooby-Doo™ is observing the swimmers with the life preserver by his side. Set includes Scooby-Doo with life guard outfit, life vest, and other accessories. Recommended for ages five to twelve years. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Since 1974, the toy system PLAYMOBIL created by Hans Beck has become a classic of children’s playrooms, with its many different play worlds – from a pirate ship to a children‘s hospital.
About 3.5 billion of the beloved play figures with the characteristic smile have been produced since then and delight children all over the world.
The unique playing principle stimulates imagination and creativity and thus promotes child development: With PLAYMOBIL, children can not only slip into many different roles, but also recreate and experience the world in miniature.
With multiple talents, these cheery figures successfully overcome all kinds of challenges – as knights or pirates in historical scenarios, as construction workers, vets and police officers today, or as secret agents in virtual worlds.
The creative people at PLAYMOBIL are constantly coming up with ideas and additions to bring long-lasting fun to children everywhere.